- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 escallion shallot, chopped
- 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons or thinly julienned
- small bunch spinach, trimmed
- a generous handful of hazelnuts, toasted
- 3-4 heaped tbsps Greek yogurt or crème fraîche
- ends of your favourite blue cheese, e.g stilton
- 1-2 tbsps butter
- good glug of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- small handful of mixed seeds (optional)
Fry the garlic & shallot in the butter & oil for a few minutes; add courgette fry another 1-2 minutes. Add spinach. Fry for a further minute. Add hazelnuts. Stir through.
Add yogurt or crème & cheese ends. Stir well until heated through. Turn heat low, cover for 2 minutes.
Serve with your favourite string pasta like angel hair, spaghettini, fedelini…